Now that March is here, it’s time to get into spring cleaning mode and give your home the deep clean it is craving! In this post, we will cover the top benefits of a professional spring cleaning.
Top Benefits to A Deep Carpet Cleaning
When you get your carpets professionally cleaned, you can expect to experience the following:
- Removal of dirt and debris
- Extraction of allergens like pollen, dust, and dust mites
- Removal of mold and mildew
- Eliminates odors
- Removal of pet dander, fur and hair
- Extraction of germs
The result is a deep clean that refreshes and improves the appearance of carpeting. When carpeting is not deep cleaned, it can look old, tired, and worn which can prematurely age the appearance of your home. In fact, a professional carpet cleaning can prolong the life of your carpet. Without it, debris can wear down the fibers of the carpet causing it to need premature replacement.
Top Benefits to A Deep Tile Cleaning
Tile flooring is beautiful! It keeps our homes cooler in the hot Florida summer months, it’s easy to maintain, and it’s water resistant. To maintain tile and keep it looking its best, it is important to get it professionally cleaned. Household cleaners do a good job cleaning the day-to-day messes but, they can only clean so deep. A professional deep-clean can…
- Remove stubborn dirt and stains
- Extend the life of the tile
- Reduces allergens
Top Benefits to A Deep Grout Cleaning
Grout is extremely porous and it is really good at trapping soil, debris, germs, and stains. Unfortunately, household cleaners and tools aren’t strong enough to power out what’s trapped in grout. A professional tile cleaning will do the trick! It will:
- Help to restore the grout color back to its original color
- Help to make your entire tile floor look new again!
- Professional tile cleaners also have the capability to seal grout, protecting it to last longer
- Complete Care Systems also offers a grout recoloring service which can update, improve, and give your tile a mini update!
Top Benefits to A Deep Upholstery Cleaning
Your upholstery acts like an air filter for your home! Having it professionally cleaned will:
- Remove allergens like pet dander, pollen, hair, and fur
- Extract dust mites
- Extract dust mites
- Treat and remove stains
Who doesn’t want that for their favorite recliner or sectional? After all, it’s the one place we go to, to curl up with a good book, hang out with friends and family, binge watch the latest on Netflix, or maybe take an impromptu Sunday afternoon nap! We want those places to be clean and smell good so we can enjoy the atmosphere around us!
Top Benefits to A Deep Drapery Cleaning
The draperies in our homes are both fashionable and functionable! Not only do they set the tone for the room they are in but they also provide privacy and block out the hot Florida sun. Having them professionally cleaned will:
- Prolong the life of the drapes
- Remove odors
- Clear out dust and debris
- Extract pollen and other allergens
- Make the fabric look less dingy and more fresh
Are you ready to get spring cleaning? We can help! Give us a call to book your appointment: 727-364-5158