Carpet cleaning is an important aspect of keeping your home clean and germ free. However, many homeowners decide to take matters into their own hands when it comes to cleaning their carpets by cleaning it themselves. This can be a big mistake! The potential dangers can be significant for you and your family. If you are searching for carpet cleaning Trinity Oaks, Complete Care Systems is here to help.
Dangers of DIY Carpet Cleaning
Cleaning your carpets yourself, could potentially lead to several different problems that could affect your health, including:
- Mold – Unless you are a professional carpet cleaner, it is very possible that your DIY cleaning project could turn out very wrong. Too much water can end up soaking the carpet and its pad, which in turn, can lead to the growth of mold. Not only can mold completely ruin your carpet, but it can also be very hazardous to your health.
- Discoloration – Too much water can cause brown discoloration, ruining your carpet. Carpet is too expensive to ruin!
- Poor Cleaning Quality – When cleaning your carpet yourself, do not expect your carpet cleaning job to be comparable to that of a professional carpet cleaning job. Rental machines are very limited in how deep they can clean and cannot do the job of an industrial cleaner.
- Delaminating the Carpet – Another problem of over wetting the carpet is delamination. Delamination occurs when the secondary backing of the carpet separates from the primary backing.
Other Reasons Why DIY Carpet Cleaning Is Not a Good Idea
Do it yourself (DIY) carpet cleaning is an entirely different experience than getting your carpet cleaned professionally. One of the biggest draws of DIY carpet cleaning is the cost. Most home improvement stores rent out carpet cleaning machines by the hour. Cleaning your carpet yourself is usually a bit cheaper than professional cleaning, but that doesn’t mean that it is a better option. Rental machines are very limited in what they can do. So, don’t expect your carpets to get to the level of clean that a professional carpet cleaner can get. Cleaning your carpet yourself is also a lot of legwork and time spent that could be better spent elsewhere.
Why Professional Cleaning Is The Way To Go
Hands down, professional carpet cleaning is better than DIY carpet cleaning. Here are some reasons why:
- Professionals have industrial grade machines that can get rid of stains that the small, portable machines cannot.
- Professionals are trained to know the differences between carpets and how exactly to handle each type.
- Professionals know exactly what kind of cleaning products to use, that won’t cause damage to your carpets.
- Professionals have specialized equipment that will help make the drying process faster so that you can get back to work.
- Professionals are fully backed with insurance, bonds, and certifications, so you don’t have anything to worry about.
- Professionals also stand by the work that they do and will offer a satisfaction guarantee to each of their customers.
If you are looking for carpet cleaning Trinity Oaks, call Complete Care Systems at 727-753-9609 today to set up a professional carpet cleaning appointment. For a Free Estimate visit our website and fill out our contact form and be on your way to having a germ-free environment.